Document Required at The Time of Admission
The Following Original Certificates /Documents must be produced by the candidate for the verification at the time of admission.
- 1. C.L.C./D.L.C.
- 2. Caste certificate ( for OBC/ST/SC) Only.
- 3. Marksheets from Matriculation upto the last acquired degree.
- 4. Matriculation certificate
- 5. Intermediate or Equivalent Certificate.
- 6. Eight Copies of recent Stamp Sixe Photographs.
- 7. An affidavit from Notary publication on prescribed format.
- 8. Physically challenged certificate if any.
Note:- All fees will be accepted in the form of Draft, Draft will be in favour of "Birsa school of Nursing"
Payable at Hazaribagh.
1. Student will strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of the institution.
- 2. No leave of absence will be granted without the sanction of the principal.
- 3. No leave is granted except prior application.
- 4. The student are required to have at least 75 % attendance in theory and in practical classes 100 % of attendance is required.
- 5. No refund of fees will be made on withdrawal of admission under circumstances.
- The dress will be as follows:
- White Salwar Suite, White Shoes & Apron
- The Institute student will have abide by dress code.
Nursing is an Art and Science that need a lot of practice. The fundamental lab is a patient simulator and its the practical area of the student, where they perform all nursing procedures prior to exposure to the clinical field.
The community lab is well equipped with articles for preparing students nurses to work in urban and rural communities. It has bags containing all the articles for community health nurses to perform various procedures during their communities and home visits.
Nutrition lab is a unique area for onsite demonstration, cooking and display of food. it is equipped with LPG connection storage facility, refrigerator , hand washing facilities.
The Nursing student acquired knowledge about the nutritional value & the nutritional diet of the patient.
The Computer lab is well equipped with latest computer, projectors and educational CD & software's.
The Obstetrics & Gynecologic lab is equipped with all the obstetrical and gynecological articles. The lab provide nursing students with an additional learning resources to meet their educational goal.
- 1. The student will be provided hostel accommodation and fooding facilities.
- 2. Educational loan facility available for aspirants.
- 3. computer education provided to student as a part of curriculum
- 4. Technically and scientifically designed fully equipped inbuilt laboratories and library.
- 5. teaching staff recruited as per the norms and standards of council.
- 6. canteen facilities available in the campus.
- 7. Yoga Classes.
- 8. 100% placement assistance
Sadar Hospital, Hazaribag
Harikishan Hospital & Research Centre, Hazaribag
Community Health Centre, Barhi, Hazaribag
Community Health Centre, Hazaribag
RINPAS, Kanke, Ranchi
and many more...